Saturday, January 18, 2014

Am I the only one that feels like "the love triangle" is way overrated? And other things?

I don't know... I just feel like the love triangle just keeps being used over and over. It's getting old. 
I wish there could be books where three knight have to fight for the ladies hand or there is the one character the girl/boy loves through the entire book.

Oh, and there is the other thing. Bad boys.
Can't there be the nice guy? Or the sweet guy? Or what about the poor overlooked goofy one that I always love by the end of the book?
They are the ones that need to over rule the bad boys... They just aren't appealing after the nine hundred books about them finally gaining the girls heart.
I don't know about you guys, but my dad would be hurt if I chose a bad boy. So why would I feel drawn toward them in books??? 

What about the black haired, green eyed main characters? I admit that I fall for this one, as most of my characters are black haired and green eyed.

And the favorite character dying. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN?! I cry and break my heart over these people that ultimately die a horrendous death. And I find myself doing the same exact thing with my characters. I don't know why because my people are everything I love and I'm all "BwahahahahaHA DIE!"

So, there are a few of my pet peeves.
Your writerly friend,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

•please keep all comments kind and respectful, clean and pleasing to the Lord•
•Maddie•